This is the village you will frequent if you're a member of one of the three guilds in #PMD-Explorers
. Let's take a look at the places...
1) Monochrome tower: ominous presence in the distance next to an icy cave. Completely sealed.
Law Firm*: why in the world would Pokemon need a law firm? Seeing as it's closed, they must not. An awful lot of shady characters like to hang around it, though...
3) Rescuers' Club: the hangout of Chill the Minccino and Mike the Charmander. There's plenty of space, so feel free to hang out in between missions!
4) Houses in the distance: most of you live out here on the plains next to Tao Village, but some choose to live near the beach or the forest.
5) Trubbish Dump: Pokemon don't make a ton of waste, but when they do, it goes here. Luckily for us, Trubbish finds it all quite tasty.
6) Spinda Café: Hang out here for drinks, food and entertainment! Don't let the small entrance fool you, it's quite a massive underground establishment.
7) Kangaskhan Storage: Auntie Kanga stores items for you here when you don't feel safe keeping them at home, or maybe you've just run out of room.
8) Leavanny's Tailoring: an accessory maker, Chrysanthos, produces top quality clothing and accessories for guild members who can afford it.
9) Merchant HQ: where PK and the other merchants live. Most Pokemon with cash to spend and some errands to be run come here to hire help. Doubles as a bank.
10) Blissey's Hatchery: whenever lone eggs are found, Blissey is the one to look after them. Sometimes there's an excess and she needs Pokemon to take the extra eggs off her hands and raise them well.
11) Pidove Post: the delivery place! All letters are delivered by a handful of Pidove working for the community.
12) Mienfoo Dojo: need to train? This is the place for you! Rumor has it, Master Foo is excellent at helping Pokemon reach their evolutionary potential.
13) The Medical Tent: Sick? Got a cut, a gash, a bruise that needs looking at? Come here to visit The Doctors
14) Barty's Bluff HQ
: The headquarters for Barty and Co. Anywhere that has an outpost, Barty or his crew can take you there!
*may or may not have a secret backdoor entrance for members of a certain guild